Wednesday, January 28, 2009








ANGER

35mm analog
black and white
macro


I don't know where to begin. I remember flipping through my sketchbook, tried to focus to brainstorm some ideas. I began to write words, scribbles ugly drawings, unusual thoughts. I was angry. I was angry . I told you I was angry. I knew my theme this time was anger, and I knew it was a perfect moment to come up with perfect ideas, but I couldn't think, my mind were everywhere like a broken cassette tape. I breath for a while, a deep one too, believe me it was long. I tried to focus, I looked at the space around me. Then I realized, my anger is bearable, I could be sitting inside my comfort zone; my comfy black couch, drinking some orangina watching Family Guy, ambience of Pink Floyd on the background as I sang along inside my voice, but I really was not singing, I was angry. I felt like I was stuck in a box of my own comfort where I could not get out. I couldn't find the way out of the maze. Sometimes instead of searching the way out, I stayed in silence. Maybe a couple of tear drops would not kill the mood, as I felt it streamed down my cheeks, I laughed at the same time as I caught on a funny part on the show, I couldn't help not to laugh. After those long laughs, I stare at the TV quite blankly, I was upset, angry, I felt like breaking something, I felt like running outside to let myself out, but most of the time I am always stuck in that BOX of anger, in my comfort zone.

.let it die.






No comments:

Post a Comment